Сообщество коллекционеров

Вернуться   Сообщество коллекционеров "Мои Фигурки" > Форум сообщества "Мои Фигурки" > Новости и разговоры о Куклах

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 14.05.2018, 18:05   #21
Son of Sanguinius

Поблагодарили 39 раз(а)
Замечания (0)

Судя по написанному, он постепенно придёт к философии продажи лимиток :) Самые продаваемые молды станут доступны 24/7 остальные - время от времени. Пускай доступность такой лимитки выше, чем у ДД, но всё же...
Старый 15.05.2018, 20:27   #22
Пользователь

Аватар для <font color=#FF6249>Smarter</font>

Поблагодарили 761 раз(а)
Замечания (0)

Из аппарел сета кстати исчез кулон, теперь его только отдельно можно купить. Цена при этом не изменилась. Также ankle boots теперь доступны для покупки отдельно (ранее - эксклюзив аппарел сета)

Кстати, забавное наблюдение - последняя выставленная кукла, Symphony, имеет интересный ценник - ¥69,600 ¥62,000 за аппарел сет. 17,600 - это цена футболки, ботинок и штанов по отдельности (и 52,000 - базовая кукла). Видимо решил показать, сколько можно сэкономить, если взять одежду сразу в сете, а не докупать по отдельности.
<font color=#FF6249>Smarter</font> вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.05.2018, 09:05   #23
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 761 раз(а)
Замечания (0)

Фото кортекс тела с видимыми швами
Click the image to open in full size.
Спасибо сказал(и):
ray tracer (17.05.2018)
Старый 08.06.2018, 20:20   #24
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 761 раз(а)
Замечания (0)

Еще одна распродажа от Денни и небольшой поток мыслей в честь этого. Выставил Мирай на распродажу всего лишь через 3 месяца после ее ДР, класс...
First off we have a load of new releases including Mirai’s braid wig, Lace Top, Sandals and more.

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/new

The time sale has been activated and this time round its Mirai (Classic) Smart Doll that gets the special treatment - she is available for the next 48 hours at 11% off.

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collection...doll-essential

It’s been rather busy which is why we didn’t get round to giving the girls their birthday treatment - better late then never.

There are a load of other items that have gone into the time sale too which may tickle your fancy.

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/time-sale

Anyway,

Today I wanted to leave a quick note about…the power of your mind (lol). Well I’ve always been meaning to make time to write again and will save the bulk of what I want to say in that post but for today just a quick summary.

#Your most important asset#

I don’t presume that I will live until any particular age. I think the mistake that many humans make is that they will live until old age and live off their pension. The fact is that we see people dying all the time on the news and at one point in time, the people that died on the news were watching the news previously of other people dying and probably didn’t even think much about it.

We can die absolutely anytime. Here are some examples of what I’ve seen on the news that stuck in my mind. A group of students minding their own business on the street when all of a sudden a car plunges into them killing them all.

A car driving beside a tanker when all of a sudden the tank falls off and crushes the car - killing the driver.

Time is an asset that we are all given at birth and is the most valuable thing that we own - but we don’t know exactly how much of it we have. Money is not the most valuable asset we own and is a concept that humans created when bartering stopped working.

“I’ll swap this apple that I grew in my field for that sandal you made from that cow” - this concept stops working when more than the usual amount of insects eats the crop or when a drought affects the amount of cows that are available to make into shoes (for example). Now the apple seller wants 2 sandals for his 1 apple but the sandal maker wants 6 apples for his one sandal. For reasons like this we invented money - “I’ll pay 2 shells for that apple.”

But time has been with us since the beginning and as long as you are on Earth it does not speed up or slow down (time kinda changes speed when you get to higher altitudes - search “Einstein Time” if you are interested). Well it does kinda speed up as you get older but I will leave that for another post - I’m still trying to calculate a formula.

#Why you don’t need to worry anymore and what happens if you do#

In short, your most precious asset is way too precious to spend it worrying or stressed out - its not worth it and I’ll tell you what happens if you do decide that being stressed comforts you.

The power of the mind is incredible - once you focus very hard on something, you will be able to visualize it and make it come true. Whatever you spend your time thinking about, you will attract it.

I have spinal hernia - when reading through my diary I realized that whenever I went through a bleak period and became depressed and stressed, my hernia would cause me the most utmost pain ever ever with absolutely nowhere to run.
I discovered research showing that stress caused inflammations in the body and I related my bouts of stress to the pain I was having - now I can’t afford to be stressed as it will mean weeks not being able to walk again like before.

I’m not saying that I’ve become immune to stress - I get bombarded with production headaches every hour of the day - I just turn that frustration into energy which I use to fix the problem instead of letting it weigh me down.

Most humans have two minds - an unconscious and conscious. Your unconscious mind will automatically motivate you to go get food, go for a poo and run away from danger.

The “Run away from danger” part is what makes you worry. Humans have evolved to imagine scenarios that have kept us alive. For example, if we heard a rustle in the bush - we create the scenario “it could be a hungry tiger - I’m outta here.”
Without this worry factor built into our unconsciousness, we would have stuck around when we heard that rustle - and we probably got eaten maybe 5 out of 10 times. The humans that developed the worry factor got-the-hell-outta-there when they heard that rustle which contributed to us being alive today.

This worry factor was great in the past when danger lurked left right and center but not so much in todays society. In fact the most dangerous thing is ourselves if we choose to stick to our biological programming. Worrying can be comforting - it almost makes you feel like you are doing something about what is causing you to be stressed due to the scenarios you are creating your mind - but in fact all you are doing is making it worse and strengthening the neural pathways that are already in place in your brain. The more you strengthen those neural pathways, the better you will get at worrying and the less likely you are to take action to get yourself out of that rut.

#How you can rewire your biological self#

I’m learning to juggle right now. At the beginning it was very difficult - my hand just did not want to let go of the ball at the appropriate time because my unconscious mind was holding on to it - it was automatically saying “well if I let go I could drop it!”

I tried to tell myself “well its just a ball and not a grenade - its OK to drop it” but it still didn’t work. I felt great discomfort trying to let go of the ball while my unconscious mind was trying to hold on to it. It was if my hand had a mind of its own.

But the discomfort, failure and practice immediately starts to grow new neural pathways to make it easier and eventually I was able to start juggling - I’m not great at it but at least I can kinda juggle and let go of the ball at the appropriate time.

The brain is only 2% of your body mass but uses up 20% of your energy - it is wired to conserve energy - if it wasn’t then you would be using up too much energy and would have to constantly be eating like the American Pygmy Shrew. This is why neural pathways are created to help you do things easier and use up less energy. YOU can physically change your brain to get what you want - just like the way you can use your brain to cause inflammations in your body making you physically sick.

Do you remember what it was like to learn to ride a bicycle? I only learned when I got to Japan in my early 30’s. I was wobbling all over the place and panicked when a car was driving by. Do I turn the handle left or right when a car drove past me? As I got more practice in, I felt less tired because new neural pathways were created and my conscious brain was using less energy as I didn’t have to think about how to ride a bike - my unconscious mind took over.

When you get into the habit of not worrying and focusing on what you want, nothing - absolutely nothing can stop you. I can tell you from experience that you will fall flat on your face many times but it will be a learning that is needed to rewire yourself and to get you to where you want in life.

The power of the mind heh?

Thats about it!

Danny
Старый 22.06.2018, 12:39   #25
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 761 раз(а)
Замечания (0)

Click the image to open in full size.
Мика, вид спереди.

Также Денни объявил, что все заказы дороже 50кен будут доставляться бесплатно (то есть, все куклы как минимум)
Спасибо сказал(и):
GmanGi (06.07.2018)
Старый 22.07.2018, 16:31   #26
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 761 раз(а)
Замечания (0)

Еще одно информационное письмо от Денни с потоком мыслей

It’s only been just over a month since we last spoke but a lot has happened - one hour in Smart Doll Land is 7 years on Earth.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/1-hou...years-on-earth

You know I just didn’t understand Interstellar when I watched it first but after studying a little bit about relativity theory I think I want to watch it again. Anyway back to topic….

First off we have a load of new releases including Glasses, Lady Liberty Set (only a few left), Hiroshima Jeans, CJ Tee and more.

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/new

Price reductions have been made across many products so dig around to see what may tickle your fancy. In the future I will make a wishlist so that you will be automatically mailed when price reduction or time sales are activated.

We also have 3 (count em) new Smart Dolls.

Ruby

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collection...mart-doll-ruby

Summer
https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collection...rt-doll-summer

Felicity
https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collection...-doll-felicity

Later this month Trinity should be released with Kanata and Serenity following next month

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkiCdJiB...n-by=dannychoo

To let you know that the Apparel Set is now seasonal and will change more often. There is a link on the product detail page of Smart Dolls (where it says “which is the right set for you” - https://shop.smartdoll.jp/pages/apparel-help

This link (which is the same content as the popup on the product page) will always be updated so keep your mince pies on it if you are just about to buy a Smart Doll apparel set.

When you place an order next time, fill in your phone number on the order confirmation page and the system should update you by sending a SMS (as well as email) - some mails don’t seem to be getting through as providers just bounce them.

I will be attending Otakuthon in Montreal Canada - 3 - 5th August.

http://www.otakuthon.com/2018/guests/#DChoo

I do have a panel where I will share learnings in my career instead of trying to sell you stuff which I used to do many moons ago and when I look back at my keynotes I cringe. I do touch briefly on some Smart Doll news though but most of the panel is used to give back - not to take more.

We will have a booth too where we will be selling Smart Doll for 830 CAD each - as with all our events in the past, we sell curated apparel sets where the value of the doll + apparel + import taxes amounts roughly 830 CAD. We can’t let folks choose apparel items as I need to curate to create a balance for the whole show. If you prefer to pick your own apparel then its probably better if you order from the site as usual and our team will send (as usual).

If you are interested then send mail to support@smartdoll.jp with the title "OTAKUTHON - name of doll" letting us know which Smart Doll you would like - Trinity should be available just before we fly. This is a first come first serve as we can only bring a small amount. We ask that you collect your dolls at the end of the last day. We don’t usually bring apparel items and focus on Smart Dolls only. Anyway send mail and our support team will attend to your needs and explain payment options but remember first come first serve.

Anyway…

I’ve got a ton of things to say about the clutter humans acquire throughout life but today I will share a very short summary with you until I get time to write about it more.

This is my desk of late which has changed a lot throughout the years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlNW2Pyh...n-by=dannychoo

I try to keep my environment as clutter free as possible. Clutter makes it difficult (for me anyway) to focus on the important things in life due to the small distractions of “stuff” which needs to be dusted or kept somewhere. Even if that “stuff” is hidden out of sight - it ends up being extra weight - just imagine being the captain of a boat - your stuff maybe in some cabinet out of sight but you will feel the weight as you steer your ship which will affect major decisions you make in life.

I know folks who want to be doing great things with their career but let their “stuff” weigh them down. Getting rid of stuff you like is a sacrifice - it can be very hard throwing stuff out or giving it away! But make it a habit to offload and lighten your life and you will start to notice many good things happen. Out of 100 things I throw out, maybe I ended up needing 2 of those things some years down the line - no biggie - just buy them again. But those 100 things you threw away will free up an incredible amount of time and time is your most precious asset which we talked about last time.

https://info.smartdoll.jp/en/posts/y...mportant-asset

Folks think that throwing stuff out is a loss and humans hate the thought of something being taken away from them. Just imagine buying a pair of underwear which is too tight - but you already paid for it so you wear the underwear despite the fact that its very uncomfortable. Thats great - you end up using the item that you paid money for but end up walking funny for the rest of your life. Humans see a situation like this as a Sunk Cost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_cost

I see this as a learning - I actually have bought a tight pair of boxer shorts but decided not to wear them after I noticed my voice becoming high pitched.

I got the next size up which was a good fit but I would not have known until I tried the smaller ones - you don’t really want to walk into a store to try on underwear which has skid marks left by the previous guy.

Another reason why folks don’t generally get to get rid of stuff is because stuff has a physical form which takes precedence above your most precious asset which has no physical form - time.

Because time has no form, people use their time as if they have a ton of it. Remember - clutter takes up time - whether you are dusting it, storing it or making space for more clutter.

Thats about it!

Danny
Ответ

Метки
danny choo, smart doll, куклы

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск