1/7 Ryoufu Housen Adult Version (немного эротики)

MaxxA

Klaus Barka сказал(а):
Получается, что кит нормальный, если не замачивать надолго?
Нормальная смола должна "держать" тормозуху, ну а если появляются каверны - то тут 100% брак.

Добавлено через 53 секунды
Neyromant сказал(а):
по поводу хз мыла +1))
Ну ХМ оттирает с кистей даже то, что растворитель не берёт =-)))

Последнее редактирование:

Klaus Barka

Апдейт. Чуда пока не случилась, пострадавшие части фигуры не твердеют и сильно воняют смолой.

Добавлено через 8 часов 48 минут
В общем, виноват конечно я сам, весь народ на е2046 пишет о том, что тормозуха слишком жёсткая для материала фигурок. Вот выдержки:

Post Re: Problems with figure washing
Brake fluid has degreasing properties and can be used to strip paint. I tried to strip paint off some styrene models once and it melted the models. I wouldn't use that to clean off the releasing agent from the molding process. I generally use dish soap and a tooth brush under running tap water. I haven't heard of brake fluid being used to clean things for years now since there are so many better products on the market now. Back in the day the three go to paint strippers for model kits where brake fluid, simple green, and pinesol.

If it smells like brake fluid and resin then it has probably melted some of the resin and mixed in with it. It could also be that there is brake fluid still in the pin holes on the model. Regardless you never want anything you clean a model with to soften or warp parts; that mans you are using something far too strong.

One method I have seen used and know works well is to use Castrol Super Clean (also known as purple something) and can be bought from Walmart in the US or Canada (no idea on elsewhere.) It is a very strong detergent meant to degrease automotive parts for painting or finishing. I have soaked styrene models in it for days without them becomming soft or melting at all. I have heard of some modelers soaking resin models in a bath of the stuff for a day or overnight then rinsing with water (its a detergent so it washes off with water) but I find its overkill.

The rough texture could be from the brake fluid melting some of the resin away. I don't know what the chemical combination for resin is so I don't know exactly whats going on between the two. The problem from this point is if it still smells like brake fluid there is still brake fluid on/in the resin. This means paint (even oil based) will not want to stick to it or cure properly.

______________________________________________________________________________________
It's also known as "Purple Power"

Anyway; you're right is IS over kill. While it has never burned/misshaped a model on me, it HAS taken the baked on paint off of fire arm receivers in a matter of hours. Which for taking residue off is a bit much.

Soap + water = king.

But I have no more info how to correct this situation; other than trying to seal it with a coat of putty/plaster and sanding it smooth again, but no idea how well that will work or not :S.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hmm...I know I read before that Castrol Super Clean (I think that's what it was called) is what a lot of people use to clean kits, but I coudn't find it because, at the time, it had been removed from US markets for a while. I used Simple Green for a long time and had kits soak in it for DAYS and it did nothing to harm the resin, thai resin or good quality resin. It was getting a little expensive though, even though it is concentrated, the bottle it comes in at the local store is not large. I sometimes have large kits or kits with obtrusive parts to clean and they must go in deeper containers, thus more cleaner is needed. I just recently got Purple Power, which I've heard is a generic renaming for Castrol Super Clean but I'm not 100% positive, and I've had a kit soaking in it for over a week because I've been busy as hell from work. I really hope it doesn't soften the resin or leave pock-marks on it because it's a really important kit to me :-D Oh well, I'll just deal with it if it does.

But it's probably what the others listed before. It's probably too strong for cleaning the kit and ate away at the resin OR ate away at some other agent in the resin, like talc for example, which is used to "extend" the amount of resin. I would maybe test that cleaner on another piece of resin (try some pour tabs) or switch to a more gentle cleaner. Simple Green is gentle on your hands so you won't have to wear gloves and I can definately vouch for it's stability and safety with resin.

Так что пока отложу этот кит в сторону, пусть засыхает.

MaxxA

Угадайте в какой жидкости кит? Вообще, хрен знает, но кетайцы будут отпираться до последнего...мол наши киты не рассчитаны на тормозуху =-))

Klaus Barka

у вас еще один есть, за него возметесь?
Если честно, то у меня их ещё не один, а штук 20 ....:bw: Раньше было желание покупать, но не было возможности собирать. Теперь есть и то и другое. Очень хочу научиться. Потому возьмусь сегодня за что-то ещё.

Добавлено через 2 минуты
Угадайте в какой жидкости кит? Вообще, хрен знает, но кетайцы будут отпираться до последнего...мол наши киты не рассчитаны на тормозуху =-))

Там вобщем-то краску смывают, может быть что угодно кроме тормозухи.

Neyromant

а список имеющихся если не секрет? и за какой именно хотите взяться?

MaxxA

А я вот давно ничего не покупал, сам себя ограничиваю, тока те 10-15 коробок которые уже в очереди не соберу вряд ли что-то буду брать, да и моделей которые бы очень сильно бы зацепили - нет....=-(((((((((( Ну может парочка...

Добавлено через 2 минуты
Klaus Barka сказал(а):
Там вобщем-то краску смывают, может быть что угодно кроме тормозухи.
Там тормозуха =-), вроде РосДОТ 4 - какая валялась, такая и была, где-то сутки вымачивалось, эрозия поверхности была но ооочень слабая, стала чуть шершавой.

Добавлено через 14 минут
Neyromant сказал(а):
а список имеющихся если не секрет?
А можно тоже список =-)))

MaxxA

Neyromant сказал(а):
MaxxA, а вы может тоже выложите список имеющихся;)?
Только частично =-) Некоторые нельзя, должны быть в тайне, нужно сохранять анонимность =-) :ad:

Neyromant

Можно в личку, я нейтрален))) Если не согласны тогда частично давайте))

Klaus Barka

Всем привет! :) Я вернулся. И у меня есть хорошая и радостная новость: кит после тормозухи полностью подсох и пришёл в первозданный вид. Сначала в холодное время он лежал над батареей отопления, потом просто в сухости и тепле. Даж не повело! остались небольшие следы шагрени (но совсем чуть-чуть), буду продолжать,
очень хочется собрать :)

Сверху